How I Learned to Fly Trailer Stars Marcus Scribner, Lonnie Chavis, Method Man, and Cedric the Entertainer

“There are certain moments in life where you’ve got to speak up.” As an artist, that time is now for writer and director Simon Steuri. Steuri’s feature film debut is a moving coming-of-age story titled How I Learned to Fly, and the gripping tale stars Marcus Scribner, Lonnie Chavis, Cedric the Entertainer, and Method Man, among others. Check out the trailer for How I Learned to Fly below:



from MovieWeb - Movie Trailers https://ift.tt/OsmwMiQ
How I Learned to Fly Trailer Stars Marcus Scribner, Lonnie Chavis, Method Man, and Cedric the Entertainer How I Learned to Fly Trailer Stars Marcus Scribner, Lonnie Chavis, Method Man, and Cedric the Entertainer Reviewed by 1 on November 03, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Gallery

Powered by Blogger.