Daisy Ridley Gets Dark in Trailer for Sometimes I Think About Dying

Daisy Ridley leaves the force behind and instead contemplates mortality in the first trailer for Sometimes I Think About Dying, the new romantic dramedy directed by Rachel Lambert (I Can Feel You Walking), coming to theaters on January 26, 2024. After debuting at the Sundance Film Festival earlier this year, Sometimes I Think About Dying teases its theatrical release with its first official trailer. The plot centers on Fran, an extremely awkward office employee who spends most of her time stuck in her own head, internally debating existential questions. But when she meets a new coworker, she will be forced to leave the comfort of her thoughts and explore the outside world and relationships. Check out the trailer for Sometimes I Think About Dying below:



from MovieWeb - Movie Trailers https://ift.tt/1dtKyWD
Daisy Ridley Gets Dark in Trailer for Sometimes I Think About Dying Daisy Ridley Gets Dark in Trailer for Sometimes I Think About Dying Reviewed by 1 on November 13, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Gallery

Powered by Blogger.