R.I.P.D. 2: Rise of the Damned Trailer Finds Jeffrey Donovan Taking Over from Jeff Bridges for Comic Book Prequel

The first trailer for the surprise sequel to the 2013 comic book movie R.I.P.D., R.I.P.D. 2: Rise of the Damned, reveals Burn Notice and Fargo star Jeffrey Donovan as a younger (but still dead) Roicephus "Roy" Pulsipher. Released courtesy of Universal Pictures All-Access, the footage teases the prequel tale of Sheriff Roy, a character portrayed in the first outing by Jeff Bridges. Check out the trailer for R.I.P.D. 2: Rise of the Damned below.



from MovieWeb - Movie Trailers | RSS Feed https://ift.tt/lz0i873
R.I.P.D. 2: Rise of the Damned Trailer Finds Jeffrey Donovan Taking Over from Jeff Bridges for Comic Book Prequel R.I.P.D. 2: Rise of the Damned Trailer Finds Jeffrey Donovan Taking Over from Jeff Bridges for Comic Book Prequel Reviewed by 1 on October 20, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Gallery

Powered by Blogger.