Exclusive: Tyler Johnson Falls in Love with Multiple Personalities in My Favorite Girlfriend Trailer

The romantic comedy My Favorite Girlfriend follows Conrad as he meets the girl(s) that’s just right. Molly has multiple personalities including Vanessa, Sarah, Silk, and so on. “She legit doesn’t remember conversations from when she’s someone else,” says Conrad in the trailer. “She’s like a rollercoaster. There’s so much about her I don’t know.”



from MovieWeb - Movie Trailers | RSS Feed https://ift.tt/uFVYoa3
Exclusive: Tyler Johnson Falls in Love with Multiple Personalities in My Favorite Girlfriend Trailer Exclusive: Tyler Johnson Falls in Love with Multiple Personalities in My Favorite Girlfriend Trailer Reviewed by 1 on June 20, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Gallery

Powered by Blogger.