Mother/Android Trailer Has a Pregnant Chloë Grace Moretz Battling an A.I. War on Hulu

Hulu has just released the trailer for their upcoming sci-fi thriller Mother/ Android, starring Chloë Grace Moretz and Algee Smith as a couple on the run from the Artificial Intelligence that has taken over most of the U.S. Our heroine is pregnant, and they are both desperate to make it to Boston, the last place protected from the A.I. "Androids were a part of our everyday life, and then one night everything changed," our mom-to-be explains. Cue the A.I. helpers quitting their mundane tasks to kick some... Strap in!



from MovieWeb - Movie Trailers | RSS Feed https://ift.tt/3r4A0Yk
Mother/Android Trailer Has a Pregnant Chloë Grace Moretz Battling an A.I. War on Hulu Mother/Android Trailer Has a Pregnant Chloë Grace Moretz Battling an A.I. War on Hulu Reviewed by 1 on November 23, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Gallery

Powered by Blogger.